In the middle of the ancient wooded park is the Batthyány Castle, which was the mansion of the Csány family. László Csány was also born here. It was later bought by the Batthyány family and significantly remodeled and expanded. It received its present shape in 1913. For a long time after the war, it operated as an orphanage, during which time its condition deteriorated greatly. The castle was purchased in 2013 and beautifully renovated. It currently operates as a four-star castle hotel. Surrounded by hundreds of years old, the park features an outdoor thermal pool, a children’s playground, beach volleyball, mini golf, footgolf and tennis courts, a bowling alley, a barbecue terrace, and a bar.