To the west of Batthyány Castle is a stone bridge with four openings, supported by two bridgeheads and three middle pillars. It was built in 1844-1846 on the site of the 18th century wooden customs bridge of the Batthyány family. It is a prominent monument of Hungary. It is currently closed on one side, interrupted, so no traffic passes through it, and during the regulation of the river Zala, the water was also diverted from under the bridge. Its role was taken over in 1975 by a new bridge built a little further south on the road 7336.
8790 Zalaszentgrót Batthyány Lajos u.